I got this recipe from mamafami's blog,thnks mama sdap n lembut banget roti ni..k fina postkan jgk recipe kt cni yer utk rujukan..cnp dri blog mamafami..
OSAKA SOFT ROLLS
Source : Ros with slight changes
300g high protein flour (bread flour)
80g all purpose flour
2 tablespoons water roux
1 egg - slightly beaten ( leave about 1 tablespoon for glazing)
1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
4 tablespoon sugar
1/3 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons instant dried yeast
160 ml lukewarm water
For glazing :
1 tablespoon egg + 1 tablespoon fresh milk
Method : (Bread Maker)
1. Pour water, sugar, salt and water roux into the bread maker pan. Add in egg. Top it with both flour and instant dried yeast.
2. Set the breadmaker to Dough function.
3. Once the dough is just combined, add in margarine and leave the Breadmaker to continue doing it's job. This process will takes about 1 1/2 hour including proving.
4. Divide the dough into 15 equal sized balls. Leave to rest for another 10 minutes.
5. Shape the dough into small balls and arrange on the baking tray, dusted with a bit of flour. Sprinkle with a bit of water. Let it prove till double the size.
6. Egg wash the buns and sprinkle with sugar on top. Sprinkle a bit of water before putting the tray into the oven.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree celcius till golden brown. About 22 to 25 minutes.
8. Once out of the oven, brush some margarine on top.